Triangle Krav Maga is the highest rated combat training center based in the RTP area.
As a hand-to-hand fighting system, Krav Maga (“close combat” in Hebrew) is recognized for its brutal counter-attacks, solutions for multiple attackers and the ability to end fights quickly. We also teach a host of other skill sets …we even have a reality show (“Zero to Superhero“)!
We are one of the only Krav Maga schools on the East Coast certified to teach Force Training to law enforcement and military. We also teach modified Krav Maga to children. We care about our community and our classes reflect that. Our instructors are warm, funny and guaranteed to push you to the next level, so bring a towel. You’ll need it!
Wear comfortable workout clothes (t-shirt, shorts, etc.) and whatever shoes you would normally wear day to day. Bring MMA gloves or wraps for striking. A mouthpiece and a cup are also recommended.
At TKM, we promote a culture of respect and courtesy for one another. Machismo, showing off or not listening to instructors can lead to injuries and will not be tolerated. The goal is to make each other stronger. We can all have fun and be safe at the same time. Shalom!
Founder, Atlas Krav Maga
- Krav Maga Practical Instructor (Wingate Institute, Israel)
- Hand-to-Hand Chief Instructor, U.S. Protective Services and Global Warfare Center
- Founder, Triangle Krav Maga Studios (NC)
- Krav Maga Black Belt
- Int'l E&E and Counter-Abduction Teaching (Cairo, Chisinau, Glacier Bay, etc.)
- NRA "Defender of Freedom" Recipient
- Best-Selling KM Author (Safeguard, RECOIL Magazine)
- Appointed Council Member, Council for Health and Physical Fitness (Raleigh, NC)
- Weapons Designer (Hex Tool, Benthic Knife, Brakeline, etc.)
- CCH Instructor (certified via NC Dept. of Justice)
- Weapons Instructor (CCH, Handgun, Rifle, Shotgun, Flamethrower, etc.)
The ground can be a formidable foe and, unlike MMA, self-defense has no Referee Stoppages or tap-outs. As a Shingitai Jujitsu Black Belt, “Handsome Scott” helps students explore efficient ground fighting techniques to complement their KM development. Don’t be afraid to ask for a translation of his “British-isms”. You wouldn’t be the first.
He’s served our country around the world in nearly every kind of combat operation, protected high level public officials and is an expert Paramedic (and that’s all we’re allowed to say about him). As a RESIST instructor, Josh brings over 15 years of real-world experience to the table, so when he speaks, people listen.
When not chasing bad guys or mentoring youth at work, Glenn loves spending time with his family, traveling and teaching others how to defend themselves in the crazy world we live in. He’s one of the nicest people you will ever meet, but Glenn can be mean when needed; just look at that face!